If you or a loved one have been affected by the Camp Fire, you may now learn more about your rights, post-fire recovery options, and potential claims for compensation for your injuries, destroyed property, and emotional suffering and fear.
Please join our attorneys and your neighbors in Chico at Round Table Pizza on December 3rd at 12:00 pm, 3pm or 5:30 pm if you would like to learn more about your post-fire recovery legal options. Some of the topics that we will discuss during this information session are:
- Underinsurance and who is responsible;
- FEMA Assistance
- Replacement cost vs. actual cost;
- Additional living expenses and time limits;
- Cleanup and rebuild information;
- Potential claims against PG&E.
Note: This is a no-obligation information session. There is no cost or fee for attending.
Participation is limited due to the location size. Food will be provided.
Address: 2027 Forest Ave, Chico, CA 95928.